Sunday, July 04, 2010

Largo Teal

I forgot to tell you...I painted my front door a lovely turquoise at the end of May.

It needed a little snazzing.

Don't get me wrong...I looooved the black door. Truly, it had been a dream of mine for quite some time.

But if you know me at all, my paint dreams change. Frequently.

So, for right now, I'm pretending I live in a beach house.


If it's a great summer, it will be "The Summer of the Blue Door!"

And if it's a crummy summer (which doesn't seem possible at this point), it will be "The Summer of the Blue Door!"

I also opened a cabana in the driveway. It serves frosted circus animal crackers and raspberry lemonade with straws.

(Melted waxy crayon all over new Costco beach towels is free!)

And our clientele is very exclusive:
I love summer.


(Almost as much as I love those pink buns on the right.)


3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Love the front door and love the cabana. Looks like fun:)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous door!! Can you please please please.. tell me the name and the brand of the paint color? Thank you!! :)

Gemma

Nicole said...

the color is actually called Largo Teal by Benjamin Moore:)